Stop Being Stressed, Let Our Experienced Writers Handle it for you

  • 100% Original Papers Guaranteed
  • Original and creative work
  • Timely delivery guaranteed
  • 100% confidentiality guarantee

    A capacitor is charged to potential difference of 12V it delivers 40% of its stored energy to lamp? what is final potential difference across capacitor? a. 4.3V b. 4.8V c. 7.2V d. 9.3V

    A capacitor is charged to potential difference of 12V. It delivers 40% of its stored to lamp.The final potential difference across capacitor is 9.295volts.

    Initially: We know that Energy stored in capacitor=##E_i=1/2CV^2## Energy stored in capacitor=##E_i=1/2C(12)^2## [since initial voltage=12 v] Energy stored in capacitor=##E_i=72C## joulseAfter consumption of 40% energy: Remaining energy in capacitor is 60% of initial energy. ##E_f=0.6*E_i## joulse ##E_f=0.6*(72C)## joulse ##E_f=43.2C## joulse__(1) but ##E_f=1/2C(V_f)^2##___(2) From equation(1) and equation(2); ##1/2C(V_f)^2=43.2C## ##1/2cancel(C)(V_f)^2=43.2cancel(C)## ##V_f=9.2951## volts

    The final potential difference across capacitor if is constant(didn’t mentioned in question) is 9.295volts.

    Order your paper today and have it written by a professional. You will get assigned a top 10 writer on our team. Additionally, for this your first order, one page will be written for you for free. We guarantee timely delivery and a first class written paper that fully follow your instructions. In case you experience any difficulty placing the order, don’t hesitate to contact our 24/7 support team via the Live Chat at the bottom right of the page. Moreover, use the code below to get more discount.
    Get a 15 % discount on an order above $ 120
    Use the following coupon code :
    ESYD15%2020/21